of Destination Touristic Services Ltd.
Destination Touristic Services Ltd., in its capacity of personal data administrator, has developed this policy, which also applies to the use of its website www.trips4you.online.
The policy governs the protection of personal data of customers who use the website. by collecting and processing personal data of individuals to the extent necessary for the provision of products and services, and storing them responsibly and lawfully.
Personal data is collected, processed and stored by Destination Touristic Services Ltd. in strict compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable provisions, including the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation 2016/679).
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. assumes the responsibility for protecting the privacy of personal data in cases where customers provide personal information on the site or when using online services.
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. reserves the right to expand and change the functionalities, conditions and products of this website, and all changes will be reflected in a timely manner on the site.
By accessing this site and making reservations on it, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms below.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify an individual. An example of indirect identification is your mobile phone number. An example of direct identification is a unique identifier such as PIN, name, surname and family name, customer code, etc.
We collect information from you when you make an online reservation for a service on our website www.trips4you.online and / or contact us via the contact form on the site. The information collected includes your name, email address, telephone number and financial details (credit card number, card validity date, cardholder name).
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, information about your software and hardware, and which page you want to load.
USE OF INFORMATION
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. collects, processes and stores your personal data in order to enter into a service contract (processing, administration, execution and accounting of the reservation) and make the payment.
We also use your personal information to manage and improve our website and services; to personalize your experience and meet your individual needs, as well as to contact you. We may send you certain mandatory business messages, such as reminders, additional information about the service you purchased, and more.
In processing your personal data, Destination Touristic Services Ltd. complies with the following principles set out in Article 5 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), namely:
- legality, diligence and transparency;
- restriction to the purposes of processing;
- correlation with the purposes of the processing and minimization of the collected data;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- restriction of storage with a view to achieving the objectives;
- integrity and confidentiality of the processing and guarantee of an appropriate level of security of the personal data.
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. does not collect or process personal data that:
- reveal ethnic origin;
- reveal racial affiliation;
- disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership in various organizations;
- disclose genetic and biometric data;
- reveal data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. collects personal data from the persons to whom it relates, including data of a minor / minor / persons accompanying.
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. does not perform automated decision making for personal data.
PERIOD FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
Personal data subject to tax audits and necessary for accounting purposes, as well as all others related to the reservation are stored for a period of 5 years after the execution of the order or after the completion of the procedures related to possible disputes over legal claims.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. undertakes NOT to provide your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent, except when necessary to fulfill contractual obligations to you.
In order to fulfill contractual and/or pre-contractual relations with you, it is possible for Destination Touristic Services Ltd. to transfer part or all of your personal data to the following persons:
- Companies providing courier services;
- The company that provides hosting services related to the website;
- Public institutions, including those performing supervisory functions;
- Banks and financial institutions in the country and abroad when conducting money transactions;
- Insurance and reinsurance companies;
- Lawyers, auditors, notaries, courts, prosecutors, police, investigation;
- Contractors of Destination Touristic Services Ltd. for the performance of their obligations, such as carriers, other tour operators, hoteliers, marketing and all partners-suppliers of Destination Touristic Services Ltd., which are directly and indirectly bound by the performance of the contract for service.
Each transfer is made in strict compliance with the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
- At the request of the natural person who provided the data, subject to personal data protection;
- At the request of competent authorities, according to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of personal data.
Destination Touristic Services Ltd. respects your right to privacy. According to the requirements of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Regulation 2016/679), the data subject (client) has the following rights:
– right of access to personal data that are processed
– the right to correct inaccurate data
– the right to delete data (under certain conditions referred to in Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) – this does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
– right to restrict circulation (subject to certain conditions set out in Article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
– the right to transfer data from one administrator to another
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Commission for Personal Data Protection) for illegal processing of personal data.
Customers are advised, if they wish to refuse the use and storage of cookies from this website on the hard drive of their computers, to take the appropriate steps in the security settings of their Internet browser to block all cookies from this website. site and its external service providers. More information on how cookies work can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/what-information-in-cookie.html
Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when the website uses referral programs, sponsored links or advertisements. Such cookies are used to track the recommendation and usually expire after 30 days, although some may be stored for longer. Personal information is not recorded, stored or collected.
By visiting our site, you accept the use of “cookies”.
Although the website only includes quality, secure and relevant external links, customers are warned to be careful before opening any external link to a website contained on the site. External links are text, banner, photos in the form of links to other websites.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We cannot guarantee or verify the content of the websites from external links, despite our best efforts. Therefore, as our clients, we inform you that by opening external links you do so at your own risk and the website and its owners are not responsible for damages or consequences of visiting published external links.
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORED LINKS
The Website may contain sponsored links and advertisements. They are typically provided by our advertising partners, who may have privacy policies directly related to the ads they provide.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLATFORMS
Responsibility for communications and actions taken through external social networking platforms in which this website and its owners participate is subject to the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy policies of each respective platform.
Customers are encouraged to use social networks wisely and to communicate / work with them with due care and caution regarding their own privacy. This website or its owners would never request personal or sensitive information through a social network, and we encourage customers who wish to report their sensitive data to connect through primary communication channels, such as telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons that help to share Internet content directly from websites to the social network platform in question. Customers are informed that they use each such sharing button at their own discretion and the social network platform can track and store your website sharing request accordingly through your social network account.
We use various security measures to protect your personal information. We use encryption methods to protect important customer information transmitted online. Destination Touristic Services Ltd. also protects your information offline. Your personal information is located behind secure networks and is only available to a limited number of people who have special rights to access such systems and are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information. The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In addition, all sensitive / credit information you provide is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed by a provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
SOURCES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Personal Data Protection Act
If you have questions or inquiries about the way we process and use your personal data or would like to exercise any of your rights described above, you can contact us at Office@trips4you.online